Welcome to uRentalpm.com.au (this “Website”).
Collection of information
In order to provide the services you want, and to allow you to experience a more personalised service when you revisit us, We need to know your interests. We find these out by asking you, by reading your comments and by looking at which are the most popular areas of Our sites.
Collection of Personal Data
We would like to use your registered details to contact you with relevant offers and services. We will only collect Personal Data from you (such as name, address, telephone number, email address etc) which you have provided voluntarily to Us either by completing registration or enquiry forms or sending emails to Us. Please do not submit your Personal Data to Us if you do not wish Us to collect it.
- uRental is not responsible for third party cookies which may not expire after the end of your session.
How does uRental use your data?
You agree that We may obtain, hold, correlate, merge and use your information (including Personal Data) for the purpose of providing you with Our services and ancillary services and for Our internal business purposes. These include (without limitation):-
- personalising your visits to this Website and developing the design and style of this Website to improve Our services to you;
- to inform you about the latest changes to this Website, or products, services or promotional offers that you might find interesting;
- communication (and personalising such communication) with you from uRental and from other reputable and trustworthy third parties (including any third parties offering products or services through this Website);
- those of uRental’s essential services that We subcontract to third party providers; informing you if you have been successful in any of the competitions or promotions;
- compiling customer reviews; for market research purposes;
- to prevent you from posting illegal, offensive or objectionable comments on this Website;
- to enable third parties to carry out statistical analysis, technical, logistical or other functions on Our behalf including determining behavioural preferences to manage online advertising; for strategic development;
- for any purpose required by law or regulation; and
- for accounting purposes.
uRental will never release your Personal Data to any third party company other than uRental Property Management or third party organisations selected by uRental (only for the purposes set out above) unless you have given Us your consent (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements) or We believe in good faith that We are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
We may provide non-Personal Data to third parties, where such information is made anonymous by combining it with similar information of other users of this Website. For example, We might inform third parties such as potential investors, researchers and other similar parties, regarding the number of unique users who visit this Website, etc.
uRental Online Competitions
If you enter any competitions We offer on this Website, We will ask you to enter certain Personal Data so We can notify you if necessary. Exact terms and conditions and rules of each competition will be posted at the time of the competition and may vary. If a prize is offered through a third party We may need to disclose information to the relevant third party in order to facilitate the distribution of any prizes.
uRental Online Surveys
When you participate in any online surveys you may be asked to supply certain Personal Data, for example age or income. Provision of all or any of the requested information is voluntary. Survey results will be used to improve users’ experience of this Website and not for any other purpose. We may use such information for PR purposes but only in aggregated form.
How does uRental protect your data?
Any Personal Data that We hold as part of your customer profile will be held in a database with physical and technological security controls and procedures in place. Any payments for Our services will be made on the PayPal secure servers.
Sale of business
We reserve the right to transfer information (including your Personal Data) to a third party in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, receivership or transfer of uRental or all or substantially all of its assets provided that the third party agrees with Us to adhere to the terms of Our Privacy Statement and provided that the third party only uses your Personal Data for the purposes that you provided it to us. You will be notified in the event of any such transfer and you will be given an opportunity to opt-out.
For more information on the Privacy Act of Australia please see www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/privacy-act/privacy-law-reform Changing or accessing your information, you can inspect your Personal Data at any time and modify them once logged in. Should you no longer wish to receive newsletters or services you have signed up for, or if you wish to review or receive copies of the Personal Data We hold about you, or have any other queries please email [email protected] including full details of your request.
We may charge a small administration fee in relation to fulfilling a request for access to Personal Data.